Performance ideas

. I have been toying around with ideas for my performance. I specifically like the idea of some how recreating or referencing how the two women died. For instance Virginia committed suicide by putting  rocks in her pockets and  Sylvia killed herself by putting her head in an gas oven. This two images are extremely powerful, and I feel that they would work well in my performance.
.I also love the idea of using verbatim to tell the stories of the two women. For instance this could  be used as a narrative  in relation to Virginia ‘s suicide note to her husband and also Sylvia’s to her family. I feel that this way of theatre can make their stories more raw and it should allow the audience to connect more with the subject matter.
. I also like the idea of using a piece of clothing to represent the two women. For instance I felt that the hat exercise we did in class was an interesting way to portray a character. This as inspired me to use a similar technique in performance.  I could use a shoe, a dress, scarf or a hat to represent the two women.